Friday, October 12, 2012

Winner winner

Happy Friday!
 
Thank you to everyone who checked out my book review of Show Me a Story: 40 Craft Projects and Activities to Spark Children's Storytelling.  I'm especially thrilled to know word is spreading to educators and crafty families alike!
 
And now...for our winners!

The winner of Emily's lovely book is:

 
K Howard who said: "Me and my boys would love this book and my niece would love the smock! The boys love it when I make up a story that features them as the leading characters. Along the way, I start asking them what happens next and before I know it they take over telling the story!"
 
And the winner of the handsewn oilcloth smock is:

 
Cindy who said: "Right now my 3 year old just loves to go on "fun adventures' with his dad. So we love telling stories of his real 'adventures.' We also love telling stories of fictional adventures that we know he would love to go on some day. It's fun to include elements of fantasy in some of our made up adventures too. It's exciting too see where his (and our) imagination will take us.
What a wonderful book that Emily has created. I am going to suggest our local library and my school library buy a copy."
 
Congratulations to you both!  Please email me and let me know your address to send your goodies!
 
 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...