Thursday, May 13, 2010

Gathered clutch from Noodleheads






Just a quickie to post my project from today - the gathered clutch from Noodleheads - cute, easy and a little different than a regular zip pouch.
I have to admit I wasn't planning on making it until I saw my friend Ruby's (Zaaberry) - I always love her fabric combinations and modifications. Once I saw hers, I knew I had to try one.
I can't believe I found this fabric at Joann's. Moreover, I can't believe I found the fabric, coordinating fabric and matching ribbon with an 8 month old and 3 year old in tow!
Speaking of modifications, I skipped all interior pockets (remember the little ones mentioned above? not a lot of time to sew here) and used ribbon for the front band - I'm a sucker for grosgrain ribbon!
Is it horrible that this started out as a gift but I'm keeping it? hee hee

2 comments:

Sharri said...

Great bag, once again. My bday's coming up... Also, you should post pics of my purse you made me. I get so many comments.

Roselee said...

You should probably NOT check the blog until your birthday arrives...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...