Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Another bag

So, this is the "Charming Handbag" from BTRS I made for the Valley Fabrics Amusement Pack challenge. I had to tweak the pattern/directions a bit to use all six fabrics. This is the front: the embellishment is actually one of the fabrics.
Here's one pocket on the inside.
Here's the other pocket.
All in all, it came out a bit busy with all the different fabrics but it was fun to do. I really do like the "Vintage" fabric from Robert Kaufman used on the outside. There is still another month and a half for people to get their entries in for the challenge (I dropped mine off yesterday - they were all very kind in oohing and ahhing). I don't expect to win anything - it was just fun to participate (of course, I wouldn't MIND winning!).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...